Popular Posts

Friday, February 26, 2016

Life Truly Rocks :D

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :):):):):):):):):)
Guys I am super excited to show you the drool worthy pile of makeup that my elder sister, Minal Tapadia has sent me :D She has been super sweet to gift me all this stuff that I've been dying to get my hands on. I feel like a pampered spoilt younger sis with her around :)...Thanx you so much Dids :D
So moving on here is all the amazing stuff..yipeeeeeee


ELF Brushes



Bareminerals California Bronzing Trio


Tarte Chiseling Charmers Contour Set


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette


Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Set


Smiling ear to ear coz this is the best lip palette I have ever owned, Smashbox 25years our lips have been sealed palette :):):):):):):):):):)



Sonia Kashuk Makeup Bag


And Candyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Will be posting detailed reviews of all the above products on my blog http://crazyboutmakeup.blogspot.com , hope you enjoyed the visual treat, while you enjoy your weekend I'll go munch on some M&M's :)

Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment