Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick, 630 Eternal Flame

Hiya Fellas,
Hope you all having a gr8 1st week of this New Year :)
I've reviewed Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick before so this post is just to show my new Crush, it's numbered 630, Eternal Flame. True to it's name it has become my favorite companion for daily wear. 




The first time I saw this I winced looking at the hot pink colour. I love very subtle n muted colours when it comes to lippies but this was the 1st time I went wid the SA's suggestion and swatched the shade. To my delight it looked more like a pigmented gloss so I went ahead with the splurges ( As if I need reasons :P )....Ahem so coming back to the lippie, I tried it on 3 days back and have been hooked since then. 




It dose look bright when you swatch it but on the lips it gives a lovely pink tint.Quite pigmented so fairly conceals pigmentation and gives the lips a moisturized look. Even after fading leaves behind a just bitten pink look that has made me fall in love with this lippie. 


Honestly I love my lips in this lippie.....ohh that's me again, nautanki ke bagair mera post complete kaha hota hai :P Happy New Year :):):):):)



Lodes n Lodes of Love & Best Wishes
Priyanka :)


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the swatches its a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx! n u're most welcum, wish you a very Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete