Popular Posts

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Feet!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)
Heyyyy All, naaaaa I've not gone crazy but am really really reeeeeeeeelly happy coz of my recent Diwali gift. My very close pal has gifted me a very beautiful pair of heels and I am so in love wid 'em. They are in a very sexy blood red colour and a very gorgeous pattern. With medium heels they are super comfy and again I'm in love wid 'em :D......


This blissful buy is from Metro shoes, Kareena being their brand ambassador and these beauties are from her pic of the month range.
I'd love to pair 'em up with a knee length skirt or a lovely pair of capris on second thought, with the festive season around the corner they'd look nice on chunnidar as well :D


Man! I don't wanna take 'em off but I also don't wanna ruin 'em :P


Available in a cream colour as well and priced at INR 1190/- are a must have. Also I'd suggest you folks to visit Metro shoe store coz they have come up with a wide range of footwear with many amazing patterns, styles and colours and all are decently priced. Apart from footwear they have a noteworthy collection of handbags too so make sure you note it down in your Diwali Shopping list to visit Metro once ;)


Chalo then folks lotsa more Diwali Shopping coming your way, till then let me tap away to the rhythm of my Happyyyyyy Feet!

Lotsa Love n Best Wishes
Priyanka :)



No comments:

Post a Comment