Popular Posts

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chambor, 903 Truly Murve

Hiya Folks,
Hope you all had a gr8 week, lotsa stuff to share wid you folks but todays just a quick post on one of new lippie that has been quick to secured a place in my favorite collection. I was as always making a futile effort to surpass the cosmetic counter but Chambor being one of my favourite brand for lippies and also considering the fact it has been a long time (A month back :P) since I shopped for Chambor beauties so I decided to just take a peek and phir kya tha, I came across this beauty and just had to have it :D It's called Truly Murve, 903 and it's a very pretty pinkish murve colour.


  • Packaging is lovely as always


  • It's a very subtle colour n can be worn at anytime of the day. It goes well with Indian as well as western attire.



  • Priced at Rs.675/- is a good buy, the only con being the quantity of the product which is 1.9g

  • The lasting power is around 5-6hrs and even after it fades it leaves behind a just bitten colour on my lips.



  • I love the creamy texture and feel of this lippie and you don't need to apply a lip balm or even a gloss since it imparts a lovely shine to the lips and keeps 'em moisturized.... it defines my lips beautifully, even without a liner, I just love.....love....love it! :)
Lemme know if you've tried Chambor lippies and your views bout 'em, also share details bout your fav pick from Chambor....chalo then me off to bed, you fellas take care n have a gr8 time shopping for Diwali :)

Lotsa Love n Tonnes of Smiles
Priyanka :)

4 comments: