Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My First Ever Smokey Eyes

Hiya Readers,
This is my first ever smokey eyes look. I have tried to create da look using classic colours like, pearl white for shimmer, metallic gold and dark brown for an intense look.


I've used the brown for contouring and under the lower eyelid and pearly white under my eyebrows.




Pardon me since the images don't show the exact colours, which happen to be pretty dark compared to the ones you can see.


I need you views and suggestions on my efforts since am an amateur when it comes to the smokey eyes look :)

4 comments:

  1. This is so wearable and so beautifully done. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Nivedita, glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice priya. Can you also share the shadows that you have used here?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Eesha!It was a Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow Quad

    ReplyDelete