Popular Posts

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nail Art, Sunny Designs

Hiya Folks,
Summer is here and so time to flaunt a huge array of vibrant colours. With floral colours and prints in vogue I decided to use it in my nail art. This post is dedicated to a fellow blogger Sumitha who inspired me to try out vibrant colours that were totally out of character for me and indeed it turned out to be a lovely experience, to let my imagination soar :D


The base coat is a satin green from colourbar and electric blue and solid gold colours used for the floral design.


Will be posting few more pics soon with different patterns and splash of vibrant colours, njoy :D

Also do visit http://bebeauty-licious.blogspot.com for lovely nail art done by Sumitha.

2 comments:

  1. Awww..thanks dear!!! The nail art is just awesome..xoxo

    ReplyDelete